Interested in doing your part to reduce deaths? Help us spread the word! Here’s how:
- Download the FACT Project Posters below and print them to post at your office, on community boards, or to email out to your network.
- Share these graphics on your social media along with one of the following critical messages:
- Fentanyl is mixed into many street-bought drugs including cocaine, crack, xanax, MDMA and heroin. Spread the word and save lives.
- Fentanyl is responsible for most drug overdose deaths in the United States. Are you familiar with tips for safe use?
- Do you have clients or loved ones that are at risk for an overdose? Spread the word and keep the community safe.
- Are you or someone you love in recovery from a substance use disorder? If you experience a relapse, you are at high risk for overdose. Learn about fentanyl today.